Hearing Aids for People with Hearing Loss in Sydney
Here at Precision Hearing, we strive to provide superior individual services with the use of most up to date equipment.
- Do you suffer hearing loss?
- Do people you speak to sometimes seem to mumble?
- Do you need to turn up the volume of your speakers?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you feel that you can hear but cannot understand?
- Do you find it hard to follow group conversations or hear conversationsin the presence of other noises?
- Are some voices and sounds more difficult to differentiate?
A hearing assessment evaluates your hearing threshold (softest audible sound) at different pitches, as well as your […]
Tinnitus characteristics and hearing thresholds vary among individuals. Therefore, a tinnitus reaction questionnaire […]
Bone Anchored (BAHA)
A Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid converts sound into vibrations which are directly transmitted to the inner ear. A titanium […]
A Cochlear Implant is a surgically implanted electronic device that gives back the sense of hearing to people who do […]
Including Electrocochleography (ECochG), Auditory Brainstem Responses (ABR), middle and late latency response. […]
- I am much happier with the Hansaton hearing aids than my previous ones. It’s great when I go to the movies and concerts. They are great for television and generally terrific.Ian KnoxCustomer
- I’m very satisfied with my hearing aids as I had difficulties before and now thanks to Precision Hearing I can hear better again. Everybody was very helpful and kind.Eva VarnayCustomer
- I am very pleased with the service of Precision Hearing and I unhesitatingly recommend their services.Wendy JamesCustomer
- I wanted to write and let you know how grateful I am for the 10 years of care that you have shown me … I have always found your team to be professional and thorough with my treatment – your staff are not only helpful, but patient and understanding of my needs.Yael PriestmanCustomer
- I have been a client of Precision Hearing for many years. During this time I have had exceptional care. In the early nineties I brought a 95 year old friend who also had nothing but praise for the service she received and I know she appreciated the kindness shown to her.John SmithCaroline Crilly
- I am an extremely grateful and a very happy recipient of the manifold benefits of the outstanding Hearing Aid Program. I am also very fortunate that my hearing aid needs are professionally and competently handled by Precision Hearing – and I unhesitatingly recommend their services.Eric W ReedCustomer